Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Beautiful Good Night Messages For Boyfriend

Are you going to spend the night away from your love and want to wish him good night? You need an idea to write him goodnight messages my love?
Check out these good night love messages that you can use to wish good night to your love.
The most beautiful texts of good night ...


1-    For you my heart, every star in the sky tells you good night. And the jasmines of the most beautiful gardens perfume your bed. Have a good night, my love.

2-    Close your pretty eyes that my love is like a lighthouse that leads you into the darkness of sleep has a quiet awakening. Good night, my treasure.  3-    With my mind I watch over you. On your sleep, like a shadow near you until sunrise. Good night my Love.

Messages good night my love ...

4-    Just an SMS to tell you good night my angel, I love you. <3


5-    With this SMS I would like to bring you a wave of sweetness and love to accompany you all night. Sweet dreams, my love.

6-    By this SMS I come to wish you a good night, with many beautiful dreams.

7-    You are far from me tonight, but that will not stop me from saying good night to you my love.

 8-    I wish you a night with all my love. May your night be calm and quiet, with dreams of happiness, and let the angels take care of you. Goodnight My Love.

 9-   The stars and the moon shine, and I want to come and give you lots of hugs, with lots of love and thousands of kisses. And when the time comes to lie down, take you in my arms and tell you goodnight my love.

10-    Good night my love, close your eyes and in the darkness of the night, my voice guides you to a world of beautiful dreams.

11-    Tonight I come to wish you good night hoping that you join me in my dreams so that together we will spend an excellent night. Goodnight My Love.



12-    I can not fall asleep without wishing you good night my love, your sweet voice and your beautiful face I miss already, I hope that I find you this night in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment